Ensure each user gets the correct phone and mobile number by following these instructions
- Your order should contain both a mobile handset and a SIM card for each user.
- If you find any items missing, contact Corporate Activations on 1300 734 696 (8am - 6pm Monday to Friday AEST) and have your case number ready to quote - you'll find this case number in your Completed New Connection.
- Ensure the correct SIM cards and IMEI numbers are matched, then follow these step-by-step instructions for the correct set up of your services:
To find your IMEI number,
- Step 1 Locate the SIM number found in your Completed New Connection email sent from Corporate Activations.
- Step 2 Match this with the corresponding SIM card showing the same number.
- Step 3 Each new mobile has a unique IMEI number, this number is found directly under your SIM number in your Completed New Connection email.
- Step 4 The same IMEI number is also found on one side of the corresponding mobile box. Match the IMEI number with the correct mobile box.
- Step 5 If you want to port your mobile number to Vodafone (keep your existing number) please call Corp Activations on 1300 734 696 (8am - 6pm Monday to Friday AEST) with your Reference number and password ready.
If you have any questions regarding the set up of services, please call your Vodafone representative for support.
Repeat the above 5 steps for each new user/service you are connecting.