What does Vodafone Cover me Mobile Insurance cover?
Vodafone Cover me Mobile Insurance offers a broad range of cover in the event of loss, theft or Damage to your phone or tablet.
Vodafone Cover me Mobile Insurance will help protect you by providing cover for:
- The replacement or repair of a phone or tablet up to the value of $1700 in the event of Damage, loss or theft
- Up to $100 towards replacing or repairing accessories that are purchased with an insured phone or tablet if they are Damaged, lost or stolen
- The reimbursement of up to $500 for unauthorised call costs
- Up to $300 towards a phone if you need to hire or buy a temporary replacement while you're away overseas
And this cover applies whether you're in Australia or travelling temporarily overseas on holidays or business.
If we have to send your phone away for repairs we will loan you a phone so you can remain connected. (This does not apply to tablets, is subject to availability and is in addition to the benefits available under your policy).
What's not covered?
Some things are not included in your cover, for example:
- When your phone or tablet is left in any unlocked vehicle or visible in any vehicle
- Wear and tear, gradual deterioration or developing flaws
- When the problem with your phone, tablet and/or accessories are covered under warranty
- Failure or malfunction of your phone or tablet if there is no identifiable event that has caused the Damage
- If you have not paid your premium
- Loss of data
Please refer to the terms and conditions contained in the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Service Guide (PDS & FSG) for full details of what is and what is not covered.