HTC One M9 lands at Vodafone
Pre-sale begins tomorrow for HTC’s latest flagship smartphone
Vodafone today announced pre-sale for the highly-anticipated HTC One M9 will begin tomorrow both online and in store, with unlimited data in Oz for the first two months on 24-month voice plans with Vodafone’s Data Workout (T&C’s apply).
Vodafone is offering the hot new HTC One M9 on a range of Vodafone plans including its $70 Red plan with the handset costing $10 a month over 24 months. Vodafone will offer customers the 32GB model of the phone in both gold and silver.
Customers connecting to any Red plan will enjoy infinite standard national calls & TXT, and generous amounts of data all for use in Oz, plus the very best of Vodafone which includes access to the company’s multi-award winning $5 roaming, 300 standard international minutes to call overseas, unlimited data in Oz for the first two months, and the choice of a complimentary subscription to either Spotify Premium or The Age/SMH for a period of time dependant on your plan.
Ben McIntosh, Director of Sales at Vodafone, said “there are three important things our customers look for in a phone; a brilliant screen, an impressive camera and an intuitive experience, and the HTC One M9 ticks all those boxes.
“With two months free unlimited data use thanks to Vodafone’s Data Workout, our customers can enjoy a world-class smartphone on a world-class 4G network, to their hearts’ desires.”
Notes to Editor:
Pricing information: HTC One M9 over 24-months
- $10 per month on Vodafone’s $70 Plan, min monthly spend $80, total minimum cost $1,920
- $8 per month on Vodafone’s $80 Plan, min monthly spend $88, total minimum cost $2,112
- $6 per month on Vodafone’s $100 Plan, min monthly spend $106, total minimum cost $2,544
- $5 roaming excludes some services, max 90 days.
- Spotify/SMH data charges apply
- Extra data automatically added at $10/GB
Vodafone Red plan information
|Data in Oz||3GB||4GB||6GB|
|Standard national calls and TXT||Infinite||Infinite||Infinite|
|Standard international calls2||300mins||300mins||300mins|
|Your choice of:
Free Spotify Premium access3 or
Free The Sydney Morning Herald/ The Age subscription4
|6 months||12 months||Duration of plan (Spotify)
12 months (SMH/The Age)
|Access to $5 Roaming in 47 countries (excludes some services, max 90 days)5||Included||Included||Included|
|Data Workout6 (Unlimited data for first two months on primary account||Included||Included||Included|
Total min cost for 24 mth plans is between $1200 – $2400 and for 12 mth plans between $600 and $1200.
For personal use by approved customers only. Inclusions expire after 1 month.
- Early exit fee is min monthly spend x months left on contract plus any handset payments.
- Calls charged in per minute increments. For rates over allocated minute allowance see vodafone.com.au/idd.
- Spotify will consume data when downloading the App and/or accessing content. Spotify access starts when you activate your Vodafone account not when you activate with Spotify. Usually $11.99/mth. A plan upgrade will not change offer period. Full terms at www.vodafone.com.au/spotify/terms
- SMH/The Age subscription will consume data when accessing content. Data costs are not included and will come out of your monthly allowance. A plan upgrade will not change offer period. Usually $15.00/mth. Full terms at www.vodafone.com.au/legal
- Only available to eligible customers for use in selected countries. $5 Daily Charge is in addition to your minimum monthly spend. Customers who join or change to an eligible Plan with Vodafone from 23 April 2014 will automatically be opted into $5 Roaming. All other eligible customers must opt-in. Excludes Vodafone to Vodafone minutes for non-Red Plan customers. Full details of rates, countries and exclusions at vodafone.com.au/roaming. Vodafone $5 Roaming may be used for a max 90 days in any calendar year. Opt-out at any time, visit MyVodafone.com.au/ or call 1555. All roaming services are subject to network availability. Offer ends 1 July 2015, unless extended.
- For first 2 billing months any additional data usage within Australia will be free. If you perform a Rate Plan Change, your eligibility ceases & data fees apply.
More information about the HTC One M9