Vodafone launches Nokia Lumia: 1320 big screen, small price tag
First phablet offered on an affordable $30 plan
Vodafone Australia has today added the Nokia Lumia 1320 to its range, with the six-inch smartphone now available with a small price tag – the first “phablet” to be available to customers on a $30 plan.
“This is the first phablet we have been able to offer to our customers on a $30 plan,” said Katie Turkal, General Manager of Devices at Vodafone.
“The word is spreading about our 4G network, which is the fastest in Sydney and Melbourne. Our customers are also enjoying lightning-fast data in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, the Gold Coast and Newcastle.
“The large screen size, coupled with our 4G network, makes this device a stand out for those who enjoy gaming, watching TV or films on the go and love social media.”
Vodafone says for customers who want all the features of a tablet, but still want to be able to make calls as well, the phablet is the perfect size.
”Phablets are really growing in popularity and the Nokia Lumia 1320 makes it affordable for those who want the great features Nokia offers, coupled with the growing number of fantastic Microsoft apps that are available,” says Ms Turkal.
Vodafone is offering the Nokia Lumia 1320 from $5 a month on a $30 plan or $449 to purchase the phablet outright.
“We know there have been a lot of customers who have been waiting patiently to get their hands on this great device and we are pleased to be able to offer it on such a great price plan.”
Notes to editors:
- The Nokia Lumia 1320 is available in Vodafone stores or online via the Vodafone e-Store or Vodafone’s call centre.
- Customers are increasingly customising their plans to include more data. Vodafone offers a range of Data Add-ons for the data diehards.
- The Infinite calls inclusion on our Vodafone $65 Red and Vodafone $80 Red exclude 13/1800 numbers and special numbers. Special numbers and services are excluded from the Infinite TXT inclusion on all our Red plans.
- Vodafone has the fastest 4G in Sydney and Melbourne – see independent OpenSignal speed test results reported in the SMH.
- Actual speeds achieved vary depending on factors such as device capabilities, location & network congestion. See www.vodafone.com.au/coverage for coverage info by postcode.