Your Spotify Premium subscription of $11.99 per month can be added to your Vodafone bill.
You can get Spotify Premium added to your bill online.
If you add your Spotify Premium subscription to your bill, it will renew each month until you cancel the subscription.
By subscribing to Spotify Premium through us, you’ll be adding your Spotify Premium subscription cost to your Vodafone bill. This makes it quick and easy to view or make your monthly payments without having to manage separate bills.
With a Spotify Premium subscription, you can listen to millions of songs ad-free, with the ability to skip tracks and download music to enjoy on the go.
New Spotify Premium customers get a 30-day free trial membership. After your trial, Spotify Premium is $11.99/month.
To see more details about your Spotify Premium subscription with Vodafone, head to our Pay with Vodafone portal. Under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab, click on the magnifying glass next to your subscription for detailed information.
If you disconnect your number, transfer your number to another provider, or switch to prepaid, your Spotify Premium subscription will automatically end.
Yes, your monthly Pay with Vodafone purchase limit is $100. This includes all content purchased by Pay with Vodafone, for example $11.99 with Spotify Premium and $88.01 with Google Play™ in the same month.
If you reach this $100 monthly limit and wish to continue making purchases on Spotify Premium you must select another payment method.
30 day free Spotify Premium via Pay with Vodafone Offer Terms
Spotify via Pay with Vodafone
When you subscribe to Spotify service (“Service”) via Pay with Vodafone, you agree to the following terms:
1. We may offer Eligible Customers the ability to pay for their Spotify Premium subscription (“Subscription”) on their Vodafone postpaid bill as a monthly subscription via Pay with Vodafone. ONCE PAY WITH VODAFONE IS SELECTED THIS WILL BECOME YOUR DEFAULT PAYMENT METHOD FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNLESS YOU ELECT ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD.
2. You must be an approved customer with a new or existing eligible Postpaid mobile plan (“Eligible Plan”) (collectively “Eligible Customer”) in order to charge your Subscription via Pay with Vodafone. For personal use only. If you or Vodafone cancels your Eligible Plan, your Subscription will also cancel.
Registering for Pay with Vodafone and Spend Limits
3. As a default, Pay with Vodafone is enabled on your postpaid account. If you wish to opt-out of Pay with Vodafone please call us on 1555. You will not be asked to verify your identity when making a purchase via Pay with Vodafone, so be mindful of others, such as children, using your device.
5. If you are already registered for the Spotify Premium, you will need to downgrade your Subscription directly with Spotify to a free account, in order to charge your Subscription via Pay with Vodafone.
7. You must be the account-holder for your Eligible Plan in order to purchase the Subscription via Pay with Vodafone, and each monthly charge will appear on your bill under ‘Content’.
8. You will be charged the monthly subscription fee of the Subscription via Pay with Vodafone until you cancel. Vodafone is not responsible for setting the price of the subscription fee, and this may be subject to change upon notice from Spotify.
9. The default calendar monthly spend limit for Pay with Vodafone is set at $100. This limit includes all items purchased using Pay with Vodafone, whether the purchase is from Spotify or another content or service provider. Once you have reached your $100 spend limit, you will be unable to make subsequent purchases in that month via Pay with Vodafone, and you should choose an additional payment method. The $100 spend limit will renew in the following month.
Data and Spotify Content through Spotify
10. Downloading, listening, uploading, streaming, and viewing (“Use”) of music, videos or content through Spotify (Spotify Content), including when you register or buy your Subscription, will consume data from your Eligible Plan allowance. You will be charged for this data usage at the rate set out in your Eligible Plan details. You are responsible for all data costs including overage and any international roaming charges that may apply, please see your Eligible Plan details for more information. You can reduce mobile data usage by using a Wi-Fi connection and syncing content to your device for use offline.
11. Your choice of Spotify Content through Spotify is your responsibility. Any Spotify Content you Use is not in Vodafone’s control. Vodafone is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in connection with the provision of, accuracy, suitability or quality of any Spotify Content or the Service. If you do not agree to this term please do not use the Service via Pay with Vodafone.
Complaints and to Cancel Spotify via Pay with Vodafone
13. For all billing enquiries or complaints or to apply for a refund for your Subscription, please call Vodafone on 1555.
14. To cancel your Spotify Subscription via Pay with Vodafone, please call Vodafone on 1555 or SMS “STOP SPOTIFY” to 126600.
15. If you have any enquiries or complaints about Spotify or Spotify Content not related to billing, you should contact Spotify on https://support.spotify.com/au/.
16. You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay with Vodafone for the Subscription if for example our agreement with Spotify AB comes to an end. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. You may be able to pay for your Subscription using other payment methods.