How to change the name on your account.

To change the name on your account because of marriage, divorce, incorrect spelling or a deed poll change, please use our online form.

You'll need to provide supporting documents, such as a marriage or name change certificate. If you have copies of these documents they'll need to certified as true by a lawyer, Justice of Peace or public notary.