You can pay for your products purchased through Google Play™ via your Vodafone bill.
This includes products with a one-off payment and products that are charged monthly as a subscription.
If you have any questions about Google Play™ and your Vodafone bill, please call Vodafone customer care on 1300 650 410.
Google Play™ is the official app store for Android devices, where you can purchase music, movies, e-books, games and other Android apps.
Follow these steps to purchase a product on Google Play™ with Pay with Vodafone. Pay with Vodafone will then become your default method of purchase on Google Play™.
Choose the app
Choose the app you want and click on the price
Click on the dropdown
Click on the dropdown arrow next to your payment option.
Click on payment methods
Click on payment methods to see all payment options.
Click on Use Vodafone billing
Click on Use Vodafone billing to select Pay with Vodafone.
Click on buy
Click on buy to continue your purchase.
You can get a refund on your Google Play™ purchase within two hours of purchasing the product. To get a refund go to the Google Play™ purchase page, select ‘REFUND’ and confirm by selecting ‘Yes’.
For any other refund requests or enquiries regarding refunds please contact Vodafone customer care on 1300 650 410.
You can cancel your Google Play™ subscription through the Google Play™ store.
If you cancel your Google Play™ subscription, you’ll be subscribed to the product until the end of the month. You can also unsubscribe from a Google Play™ subscription by calling customer care on 1300 650 410.
To see more details about your Google Play™ subscription with Vodafone, head to our Pay with Vodafone portal. Under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab, click on the magnifying glass next to your subscription for detailed information.
If you cancel your plan, in order to keep your subscription, you will need to change your method of payment from Pay with Vodafone in Google Play™ to a different payment method.
Google Play™ comes installed on Android devices that run Android OS version 2.2 (Froyo) and above. For the full list of compatible devices, go to the Google support page.
Yes, your monthly Pay with Vodafone purchase limit is $100. This includes all content purchased by Pay with Vodafone, for example $11.99 with Spotify Premium® and $88.01 with Google Play™ in the same month.
If you reach this $100 monthly limit and wish to continue making purchases on Google Play™ you must select another payment method.
When you elect to pay for all purchases from the Google Play store via Pay with Vodafone, you agree to the following terms: 1. We may offer Eligible Customers the ability to pay for content or applications purchased from the Google Play Store (“Content”) on their Vodafone bill (“Pay with Vodafone”). ONCE PAY WITH VODAFONE IS SELECTED THIS WILL BECOME YOUR DEFAULT PAYMENT METHOD FOR ALL CONTENT PURCHASED ON THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
2. You must be an approved customer with an eligible Vodafone postpaid voice plan (“Eligible Plan”) and (b) use an Android device (“Eligible Customer”) in order to pay for Content on your Vodafone postpaid bill as a once off purchase or a monthly subscription (“Pay with Vodafone”). If you or Vodafone cancels your Eligible Plan, you will no longer be able to purchase Content via Pay with Vodafone.
Registering for Pay with Vodafone and spend limits
3. As a default, Pay with Vodafone is enabled on your postpaid account. If you wish to opt-out of Pay with Vodafone please call us on 1555. You will not be asked to verify your identity when making a purchase via Pay with Vodafone, so be mindful of others, such as children, using your device.
5. If you are already registered for Google Play you can amend your account settings to enable Pay with Vodafone, at which time Pay with Vodafone will become your default payment method.
6. You must be the account-holder for your Eligible Plan in order to purchase Content, each charge will appear on your bill under ‘Content’.
7. The default calendar monthly spend limit for Pay with Vodafone is $100. This limit includes all Content that is purchased using Pay with Vodafone, whether the purchase is from Google Play Store or another content provider. Once you have reached your $100 spend limit, you will be unable to make subsequent purchases in that month via Pay with Vodafone, and you should choose an additional payment method. The $100 spend limit will renew in the following month.
Data and Content purchased from Google Play Store
8. Downloading, uploading, listening, streaming, viewing or purchasing Content, including when you register for Google Play via Pay with Vodafone, will consume data from your Eligible Plan allowance. You will be charged for this data usage at the rate set out in your Eligible Plan details. You are responsible for all data costs including overage and any international roaming charges that may apply, please see your Eligible Plan details for more information. You can reduce mobile data by usage by using a Wi-Fi connection and syncing content to your device for use offline.
9. Your choice of Content is your responsibility. The Content you purchase is not in Vodafone’s control and Vodafone is not responsible for setting the price of Content, and accepts no liability in connection with the provision of, accuracy, suitability or quality of any Content. If you do not agree to this term please do not use the Pay with Vodafone service.
Complaints and to Unsubscribe from Google Play via Pay with Vodafone
11. For all billing enquiries, complaints, applications for refund, or unsubscribe from Google Play via Pay with Vodafone please contact Vodafone on 1555.
12. Your use of Content is subject to the terms of your agreement with the provider of that Content. If you have any issues with or complaints about the Content, not related to billing, you should contact Google Ireland Limited ("Google") 1800 093 181
13. You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay with Vodafone for the Google Play Store if, for example, our agreements with Google Asia Pacific Pte. Limited come to an end. We will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. However, you may still be able to buy Content using other payment methods.
16. Android, Google, the Google logo, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified by work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the creative commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Pay with Vodafone
By purchasing this product, content, service or subscription you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions: