You can sign up to Netflix with Vodafone. This lets you pay for your Netflix subscription on your Vodafone bill each month.
You can add a Netflix subscription to your bill online.
If you add Netflix to your bill, you will be charged monthly until you cancel the subscription.
By subscribing to Netflix through us, you’ll be adding your Netflix subscription cost to your Vodafone bill. This makes it quick and easy to view or make your monthly payments without having to manage separate bills.
Netflix is a streaming service. With a Netflix subscription, you’ll get access to thousands of award-winning movies, TV shows, documentaries and more.
To see more details about your Netflix subscription with Vodafone, head to our Pay with Vodafone portal. Under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab, click on the magnifying glass next to your subscription for detailed information.
If you cancel your plan, transfer your number to another provider or switch to prepaid, your Netflix subscription will automatically end.
Yes, your monthly Pay with Vodafone purchase limit is $100. This includes all content purchased by Pay with Vodafone, for example $13.99 with Netflix and $86.01 with Google Play™ in the same month.
If you reach this $100 monthly limit and wish to continue making purchases on Netflix you must select another payment method.
Netflix via Pay with Vodafone
When you subscribe to the Netflix service (“Service”) via Pay with Vodafone, you agree to the Pay with Vodafone terms below and the following terms:
1. We may offer Eligible Customers the ability to pay for their chosen Netflix monthly subscription (“Subscription”) on their Vodafone postpaid bill via Pay with Vodafone. ONCE PAY WITH VODAFONE IS SELECTED THIS WILL BECOME YOUR DEFAULT PAYMENT METHOD FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNLESS YOU ELECT ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD.
2. You must be an approved customer with a new or existing eligible Vodafone postpaid mobile plan (“Eligible Plan”) (collectively “Eligible Customer”) in order to charge your Subscription via Pay with Vodafone. For personal use only. If you or Vodafone cancels your Eligible Plan, your Subscription will also cancel.
Registering for Pay with Vodafone and Spend Limits
4. If you are already registered for the Netflix, you will need to downgrade your Subscription directly with Netflix to a free account, in order to charge your Subscription via Pay with Vodafone.
6. You must be the account-holder for your Eligible Plan in order to purchase the Subscription via Pay with Vodafone, and each monthly charge will appear on your bill under ‘Content’.
7. You will be charged the monthly subscription fee of your chosen Subscription via Pay with Vodafone until you cancel. Vodafone is not responsible for setting the price of the subscription fee, and this may be subject to change upon notice from Netflix.
8. The default calendar monthly spend limit for Pay with Vodafone is set at $100. This limit includes all items purchased using Pay with Vodafone, whether the purchase is from Netflix or another content or service provider. Once you have reached your $100 spend limit, you will be unable to make subsequent purchases in that month via Pay with Vodafone, and you should choose an additional payment method. The $100 spend limit will renew in the following month.
Data and Netflix Content through Netflix
9. Downloading, listening, uploading, streaming, and viewing (“Use”) of music, videos or content through Netflix (Netflix Content), including when you register or buy your Subscription, will consume data from your Eligible Plan allowance. You will be charged for this data usage at the rate set out in your Eligible Plan details. You are responsible for all data costs including overage and any international roaming charges that may apply, please see your Eligible Plan details for more information. You can reduce mobile data usage by using a Wi-Fi connection and syncing content to your device for use offline.
10. Your choice of Netflix Content through Netflix is your responsibility. Any Netflix Content you Use is not in Vodafone’s control. Vodafone is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in connection with the provision of, accuracy, suitability or quality of any Netflix Content or the Service. If you do not agree to this term please do not use the Service via Pay with Vodafone.
Complaints or to Cancel Netflix via Pay with Vodafone
12. For all billing enquiries or complaints or to apply for a refund for your Subscription, please call Vodafone on 1555.
13. To cancel your Netflix Subscription via Pay with Vodafone, please call Vodafone on 1555.
14. If you have any enquiries or complaints about Netflix or Netflix Content not related to billing, you should contact Netflix
15. You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay with Vodafone for the Subscription if for example our agreement with Netflix International B.V. comes to an end. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. You may be able to pay for your Subscription using other payment methods.
Pay with Vodafone
By purchasing this product, content, service or subscription you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions: