Need help with your bill? You’ve come to the right place.
Need help with your bill? You’ve come to the right place.
Netflix and your Vodafone bill.
You can sign up to Netflix with Vodafone. This lets you pay for your Netflix subscription on your Vodafone bill each month.
How to add a Netflix subscription to your bill.
You can add a Netflix subscription to your bill
If you add Netflix to your bill, you will be charged monthly until you cancel the subscription.
Why should I get Netflix through Vodafone?
By subscribing to Netflix through us, you’ll be adding your Netflix subscription cost to your Vodafone bill. This makes it quick and easy to view or make your monthly payments without having to manage separate bills.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a streaming service. With a Netflix subscription, you’ll get access to thousands of award-winning movies, TV shows, documentaries and more.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your Netflix subscription by calling
1555 from a Vodafone phone.
If I cancel my plan, what happens to my Netflix subscription?
If you cancel your plan, transfer your number to another provider or switch to prepaid, your Netflix subscription will automatically end.
Is there a purchase limit for Pay with Vodafone?
Yes, your monthly Pay with Vodafone purchase limit is $100. This includes all content purchased by Pay with Vodafone, for example $15.99 with Netflix and $84.01 with Google Play™ in the same month.
If you reach this $100 monthly limit and wish to continue making purchases on Netflix you must select another payment method.
Terms & Conditions
When you subscribe to the Netflix service (“Service”) via Pay with Vodafone, you agree to the Pay with Vodafone terms below and the following terms:
2. We may offer Eligible Customers the ability to pay for their chosen Netflix monthly subscription (“Subscription”) on their Vodafone postpaid bill via Pay with Vodafone. ONCE PAY WITH VODAFONE IS SELECTED THIS WILL BECOME YOUR DEFAULT PAYMENT METHOD FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNLESS YOU ELECT ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD.
3. You must be an approved customer with a new or existing eligible Vodafone postpaid mobile plan (“Eligible Plan”) (collectively “Eligible Customer”) in order to charge your Subscription via Pay with Vodafone. For personal use only. If you or Vodafone cancels your Eligible Plan, your Subscription will also cancel.
Registering for Pay with Vodafone and Spend Limits
5. If you are already registered for the Netflix, you will need to downgrade your Subscription directly with Netflix to a free account, in order to charge your Subscription via Pay with Vodafone.
7. You must be the account-holder for your Eligible Plan in order to purchase the Subscription via Pay with Vodafone, and each monthly charge will appear on your bill under ‘Content’.
8. You will be charged the monthly subscription fee of your chosen Subscription via Pay with Vodafone until you cancel. Vodafone is not responsible for setting the price of the subscription fee, and this may be subject to change upon notice from Netflix.
9. The default calendar monthly spend limit for Pay with Vodafone is set at $100. This limit includes all items purchased using Pay with Vodafone, whether the purchase is from Netflix or another content or service provider. Once you have reached your $100 spend limit, you will be unable to make subsequent purchases in that month via Pay with Vodafone, and you should choose an additional payment method. The $100 spend limit will renew in the following month.
Data and Netflix Content through Netflix
10. Downloading, listening, uploading, streaming, and viewing (“Use”) of music, videos or content through Netflix (Netflix Content), including when you register or buy your Subscription, will consume data from your Eligible Plan allowance. You will be charged for this data usage at the rate set out in your Eligible Plan details. You are responsible for all data costs including overage and any international roaming charges that may apply, please see your Eligible Plan details for more information. You can reduce mobile data usage by using a Wi-Fi connection and syncing content to your device for use offline.
11. Your choice of Netflix Content through Netflix is your responsibility. Any Netflix Content you Use is not in Vodafone’s control. Vodafone is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in connection with the provision of, accuracy, suitability or quality of any Netflix Content or the Service. If you do not agree to this term please do not use the Service via Pay with Vodafone.
13. For all billing enquiries or complaints or to apply for a refund for your Subscription, please call Vodafone on 1555.
14. To cancel your Netflix Subscription via Pay with Vodafone, please call Vodafone on 1555.
15. If you have any enquiries or complaints about Netflix or Netflix Content not related to billing, you should contact Netflix.
16. You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay with Vodafone for the Subscription if for example our agreement with Netflix International B.V. comes to an end. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. You may be able to pay for your Subscription using other payment methods.
Pay with Vodafone Terms
By purchasing this product, content, service or subscription you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
13. Pay with Vodafone allows eligible Vodafone customers to pay for content or services (Content) from a third party content provider (Content Provider) on their Vodafone bill.
14. Pay with Vodafone is only available to new or existing eligible Consumer Postpaid Voice customers (Eligible Customer).
15. If you are an Eligible Customer, when you purchase Content from a Content Provider, the charge will appear on your Vodafone bill under the heading ‘Content’ as either:
a. a once-off payment; or
b. if you are purchasing a subscription service, the charge will continue to be added until the end of the billing month in which you cancel your subscription service or cancel your Vodafone plan.
16. You will not be asked to verify your identity when making an individual purchase or signing up to a subscription based service, so be mindful of others, such as children, using your device.
17. As a default, Pay with Vodafone is enabled on your postpaid account. If you wish to opt-out of Pay with Vodafone, to cancel your Content subscription, or if you have any questions regarding Pay with Vodafone please call us on 1555.
18. The default calendar monthly spend limit for Pay with Vodafone is $100 per month. If your purchase of Content results in a combined total monthly spend in excess of $100 you will not be able to be complete the purchase via Pay with Vodafone, and you should choose an additional payment method. The $100 spend limit will renew in the following month.
19. Please contact Vodafone on 1555 for all billing complaints or enquiries.
20. Your use of the Content is subject to the terms and conditions of your agreement with the Content Provider. Please contact the Content Provider if you experience any problems or issues with your Content.
21. Purchases or subscriptions using Pay with Vodafone is permitted by the account holder only.
22. You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay with Vodafone if, for example, our agreement with the Content Provider comes to an end. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. You may be able to pay for the Content using other payment methods.
23. Listening to music, reading or watching video Content over the mobile network will consumer data from your plan’s allowance. You are responsible for all data costs including overage. You can reduce mobile data by listening to music or viewing Content on any Wi-Fi connection and syncing Content to your device for offline use.
24. These terms are subject to change.