You can sign up to Norton™ with Vodafone. This lets you pay for your Norton™ product on your Vodafone bill each month.
You can add a Norton™ product to your bill online.
If you add a Norton™ product to your bill, you will be charged monthly until you cancel the subscription.
You can activate your Norton™ product when you first subscribe. Otherwise, you can activate it later online. You’ll need to sign in with your Norton™ account or create an account, then enter your product key.
If you don’t know your product key, you can find it online with your Vodafone account. Sign in to your Vodafone account and select ‘Manage subscriptions’, then ‘Retrieve PIN’ for the relevant subscription.
For help with setting up Norton™ on your device, head to the Norton™ support page.
To cancel your Norton™ subscription with Vodafone, you can:
If you cancel your Norton™ product, your devices will still be protected until the end of your current billing cycle.
To see more details about your Norton™ subscription with Vodafone, head to our Pay with Vodafone portal. Under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab, click on the magnifying glass next to your subscription for detailed information.
If you cancel your plan, transfer your number to another provider or switch to prepaid, your Norton™ subscription will automatically end.
Yes, your monthly Pay with Vodafone purchase limit is $100. This includes all content purchased by Pay with Vodafone, for example $9.99 with Norton™ and $90.01 with Google Play™ in the same month.
If you reach this $100 monthly limit and wish to continue making purchases on Norton™ you must select another payment method.
Pay with Vodafone
By purchasing this product, content, service or subscription you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Norton via Pay with Vodafone
When you subscribe to Norton™ Family Premier, Norton™ Mobile Security, Norton™ Security and/or Norton™ Secure VPN (“Subscription”) via Pay with Vodafone, you agree to the following terms:
1. We may offer Eligible Customers the ability to charge their monthly Subscription fee to their Vodafone postpaid bill via Pay with Vodafone. ONCE PAY WITH VODAFONE IS SELECTED THIS WILL BECOME YOUR DEFAULT PAYMENT METHOD FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNLESS YOU ELECT ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD.
1. You must be an approved customer with a new or existing eligible Postpaid mobile plan (“Eligible Plan”) (collectively “Eligible Customer”) in order to charge your Subscription fee via Pay with Vodafone. For personal use only. If you or Vodafone cancels your Eligible Plan, your Subscription will also cancel.
Registering for Pay with Vodafone and Spend Limits
2. As a default, Pay with Vodafone is enabled on your postpaid account. If you wish to opt-out of Pay with Vodafone please call us on 1555. You will not be asked to verify your identity when making a purchase via Pay with Vodafone, so be mindful of others, such as children, using your device.
4. You must be the account-holder of your Eligible Plan in order to purchase the Subscription via Pay with Vodafone, and each monthly Subscription fee will appear on your bill under ‘Content’.
6. Your first monthly Subscription fee will be charged from the Subscription date of purchase, rather than activation. Therefore, you should activate your Subscription straight after purchase. Thereafter you will be charged the monthly Subscription fee via Pay with Vodafone until you cancel. Vodafone is not responsible for setting the price of the Subscription fee, and this may be subject to change upon notice from Norton. See the Norton website for full pricing.
7. The default calendar monthly spend limit for Pay with Vodafone is set at $100. This limit includes all items purchased using Pay with Vodafone, whether the purchase is from Norton or another content or service provider. Once you have reached your $100 spend limit, you will be unable to make subsequent purchases in that month via Pay with Vodafone, and you should choose an additional payment method. The $100 spend limit will renew in the following month.
Data and choice of Subscription
Subscription purchases, activation and use over the mobile network will consume data from your Eligible Plan allowance. You will be charged for this data usage at the rate set out in your Eligible Plan details. You are responsible for all data costs including overage and any international roaming charges that may apply, please see your Eligible Plan details for more information. You can reduce mobile data usage by using a Wi-Fi connection and syncing content to your device for use offline.
9. Your choice of Subscription is your responsibility. Vodafone is not responsible for and accepts no liability in connection with the provision of, accuracy, suitability or quality of any Subscription. If you do not agree to this term please do not use the Subscription via Pay with Vodafone.
Complaints and to Cancel Subscription via Pay with Vodafone
10. For all billing enquiries or complaints or to apply for a refund for your Subscription, please call Vodafone on 1555.
11. To cancel your Subscription via Pay with Vodafone, please call Vodafone on 1555.
12. You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay with Vodafone for the Subscription if for example our agreement with Symantec Corporation comes to an end. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. You may be able to pay for your Subscription using other payment methods.
Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo and Norton are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Available for approved customers with a postpaid voice or mobile broadband plan. Norton™ Family Premier, Norton™ Mobile Security and Norton™ Security (“Norton™ Product”) subscription fee is waived for first month (‘Discount’), after which standard monthly subscription charge of $4.49, $2.99, or $9.99 respectively applies (‘Fee’). Discount applied as waiver for month 1 only. Limit 1 Discount per user per Norton™ Product. Minimum 1 month contract. Discount forfeited if cancelled. Data charges apply and will be deducted from your plans allowance. Not for commercial or resale purposes, transferable or redeemable for cash. Subject to change. If account combined total monthly spend on Pay with Vodafone exceeds $50, you can’t purchase more via Pay with Vodafone until combined total monthly spend is $50 or less. See our Norton page for full pricing.