1. It is important to Vodafone that all eligible Vodafone customers are able to access our Service. Accordingly, We have devised a Fair Use Policy which applies to:
a) usage of the Service; and
b) any Vodafone promotions ("Promotions").
2. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time.
3. Vodafone may rely on the Fair Use Policy where:
a) your usage of the Service is unreasonable; or
b) your participation in a promotion is unreasonable, as defined below.
1. It is unreasonable use of the Service/Promotion where Your use of the Service/Promotion is reasonably considered by Vodafone to be fraudulent use, to be contrary to the way the Service/Promotion is intended to be used (“Intended Use”), or to adversely affect the Vodafone Network or other Vodafone customers' use of or access to the Service/Promotion or the Vodafone Network.
2. Among other things, "fraudulent use" includes resupplying the Service without Vodafone's consent so that someone else may access or use the Service or to take advantage of a Fair Use Promotion.
3. Among other things, use which is contrary to the Intended Use includes:
using the Service/Promotion in a way that an ordinary person could reasonably regard as commercial use, unless you are on a business plan;
using the Service/Promotion in a way that an ordinary person would not regard as being used for ordinary business use, when you are a business customer;
using the Service/Promotion with a device that re-routes or switches calls to or from the Vodafone Network to another carrier’s network, or SIM boxing;
using the Service/Promotion in connection with any device that switches or reroutes calls which could keep a line open for hours, or wholesaling the Service;
using the Service/Promotion for the purpose of transiting, refiling or aggregating domestic or international traffic (or to wholesale supply of any service in any manner) on the Vodafone Network;
placing calls to 18xx or 13xx numbers to make indirect calls through other providers (including to calling card providers);
using the Service/Promotion to make international calls without paying long-distance charges by dialing certain access numbers, or using the Service for the purposes of arbitrage;
using the Service/Promotion with a device that automatically dials numbers that are either generated randomly or from a list;
using the Service/Promotion to receive or make calls on the Vodafone Network for the purposes of resale, resupply or commercial exploitation;
using a non 'mobile voice' device with a 'mobile voice' SIM card;
using the Service/Promotion for multiple simultaneous calling;
using the Service/Promotion for call centre usage;
using the Service/Promotion for telemarketing;
using the Service/Promotion for bulk messaging;
using the Service/Promotion for application-to-person communication;
using the Service/Promotion for re-supply, continuously call forwarding;
using the Service/Promotion for auto-dialling;
using the Service/Promotion for machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM in any other device);
using the Service/Promotion for Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs); or
use of calls or TXTs which aren’t standard person-to person communications.
1. Where You are in breach of this Fair Use Policy, Vodafone may contact You to discuss changing Your usage so that it conforms to this Fair Use Policy.
2. If, after Vodafone has contacted you, Your unreasonable use continues, Vodafone may, without further notice to you:
a) suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period We think is reasonably necessary; and/or
b) terminate Your agreement in accordance with the relevant Part of Section 2, Terms and Conditions of the Standard Form of Agreement.
Dated 1 July 2015
Applicable to all Services or Promotions entered into on or after 1 July.