- Vodafone Foundation Australia
- Media Centre
1. It is important to Vodafone that all eligible Vodafone customers are able to access our Service. Accordingly, We have devised a Fair Use Policy which applies to:
a) usage of Vodafone Data Services; and
b) any promotions or Services which are advertised by Vodafone as subject to the Fair Use Policy ("Fair Use Promotions").
2. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time.
3. Vodafone may rely on the Fair Use Policy where:
your usage of Vodafone Data Services is unreasonable; or (b) your participation in a Fair Use Promotion is unreasonable, as defined below.
1. It is unreasonable use of Vodafone Data Services where Your use of Vodafone Data Services is reasonably considered by Vodafone to be fraudulent or to adversely affect the Vodafone Network or other Vodafone customers' use of or access to a Vodafone Service or the Vodafone Network.
2. It is unreasonable use of a Fair Use Promotion where Your participation in a Fair Use Promotion is reasonably considered by Vodafone to be fraudulent or to adversely affect the Vodafone network or another Vodafone customer's use of or access to a Vodafone service or the Vodafone network.
3.Among other things, "fraudulent use" includes resupplying a Vodafone Service without Vodafone's consent so that someone else may access or use Vodafone Data Services or take advantage of a Fair Use Promotion.
1. Where You are in breach of this Fair Use Policy, Vodafone may contact You to discuss changing Your usage so that it conforms to this Fair Use Policy.
2. If, after Vodafone has contacted you, Your unreasonable use continues, Vodafone may, without further notice to you:
a) suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period We think is reasonably necessary; and/or
b) terminate Your agreement in accordance with the relevant Part of Section 2, Terms & Conditions of the Standard Form of Agreement.