Special offers available
Why buy this phone?
iPhone SE features the most powerful chip at the most affordable price, portrait mode and 4K video, a beautiful 4.7-inch Retina HD display and Touch ID and a long battery life. It’s the iPhone that’s small in size but big on power.
- Brilliant 4.7-inch Retina HD display
- A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone
- Portrait mode and 4K video
- Long battery life
Find the iPhone that's right for you.
1. Screen size is measured diagonally.
2. iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
3. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/au/batteries and apple.com/au/iphone/battery for more information.
4. Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/LTE.
5. Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless, and requires the latest version of iOS.
6. Using eSIM requires a carrier plan, which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after the contract has expired. Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchasing from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/en-au/HT209044.
7. Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using preproduction iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software, and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing was conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
Apple TV+ requires a subscription.
◊ Additional disclaimers: Apple Music
Apple Music requires a subscription.
"Dance Monkey" is written by Toni Watson.
A$7.99 per month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. A Family Sharing group has a maximum of six family members. Offer is good for three months after eligible device is activated. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/au/promo for more information. Apple TV+ requires a subscription.
- Operating System
- iOS 14
- Processor Chip
- A13 Bionic chip(Third‑generation Neural Engine)
- Internal Memory
- 64GB / 128GB /256GB
- Security and Protection
- Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- Internet Browser
- Front-Facing Camera
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Rear-Facing Camera
- 12MP Wide camera with ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Digital Zoom
- Digital zoom at up to 5X
- Flash Type
- LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Video Playback
- Up to 13 hours
- SIM Type
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- Talk Time
- Up to 13 hours
- USB Power Adapter
- Not included
- Not included
- USB Cable
- Lightning to USB cable
- 3G Network Band
- 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100
- 4G Network Band
- 700, 800, 850, 900, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600
- Screen Size
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- Main Screen Resolution
- 1334 x 750 pixels, 1,400:1 ratio (~326 ppi)
- H x W x D
- 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm
- 148 grams