Choose your mobile phone
Enjoy the feeling of a new mobile phone. With Vodafone, you can pay for your new phone interest free over 12, 24 or 36 months, and get a Vodafone Infinite Plan with a no lock-in contract. If your Plan is cancelled, you’ll need to pay off your phone on your next bill.
Why choose Vodafone?
- Our 5G network
Our 5G network is rolling out to selected areas of major Australian cities. You can use your 5G approved device in a 5G coverage area on Vodafone’s 5G network.
- Network Satisfaction Guarantee
You'll love our network or get your money back. Try us for 30 days with our Network Satisfaction Guarantee. Prepaid excluded. T&C apply.
- $5 Roaming
Use your included data, calls and text in over 100 countries for $5 extra a day. Excludes speed capped data. Countries may vary. T&C apply. Find out more.
- Norton™ 360 Security
When you sign up to Norton™ through Vodafone, you could get up to the first 3 months of your subscription on us. Find out more.
Frequently asked questions
Interest free repayment period
You can get a new phone on an interest free repayment period of 12, 24 or 36 months with selected plans. If your Plan is cancelled, you’ll need to pay off your phone on your next bill.
All our phones come with a 24 month repair warranty for faulty devices.
Great range of phones
Vodafone has the latest mobile phones from some of the world’s leading brands to choose from.
Award winning value
Vodafone was awarded Canstar Blue's Outstanding Value – Phone on a Plan 2021 for our fantastic plans with the latest phones. Find out more on the Canstar Blue website.
An eSIM, as opposed to a physical SIM, is a SIM that's already embedded into selected mobile phones and tablets, so you don't need a physical SIM to use your plan. It allows you to have up to five different plans on the same device and you can switch between them as you wish.
If your device has dual-SIM capability, you can use two plans at the same time by having one plan on your physical SIM and the other on your eSIM. For example, you'll be able to use one plan for business and another plan for personal use.
Activating an eSIM is now also faster and simpler, as you no longer need to scan a QR code.
For more on how to manage your eSIM, check out our support page.
Yes. If your old phone is eligible for trade-in, you could earn credit which is applied to your selected Vodafone service when you stay connected over 12, 24 or 36 months.
Here’s how to trade-in your device.
- Trade-in credit estimate
- Device condition assessment
- Trade ID information email
- Head to Australia Post or a Vodafone store
Head to our trade-in page and enter the device you’d like to trade-in to check eligibility and to get a trade-in credit estimate.
When you have your new device and after you’ve obtained a credit estimate, we’ll ask questions about the condition of your device you’d like to trade-in.
Once you’ve completed the device assessment, we’ll send you a Trade ID information email with your estimated trade-in credit.
Within 14 days, take your trade-in device and Trade ID information email to a Vodafone store or mail your device to Asurion at an Australia Post office.
Eligible phones come with a saving on the recommended retail price. You’ll get the saving when you stay connected over 12, 24 or 36 months.
Unfortunately, we’re no longer offering Vodafone Keep Talking Insurance. When you upgrade your device, your current insurance will be automatically removed.
With Vodafone Device Care, you can exchange your device and screen for any reason. Once you’ve added your new device to cart, you’ll have the option to select Vodafone Device Care as part of your online purchase or you can sign up within 60 days of receiving your device. Find out more.
Regardless of whether you get a phone online or by giving us a call, we can send your new phone to an address that suits you or you could collect it from selected Vodafone stores.
You can find out more about your options on our delivery page.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Trade-in offer
You are entering into these Offer Terms and Conditions with TPG Telecom Ltd (‘Vodafone’). Personal use for approved customers only. Eligible customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra device between 21/11/2023 and 28/11/2023 (unless withdrawn earlier) will receive $1000 Bonus credit (plus any trade-in credit) if they: (i) sign up or upgrade, and stay connected to any Vodafone Infinite plan over 12, 24 or 36 months (‘Eligible Plan’); and (ii) trade-in their Eligible Device (‘Trade-in’) by 12/12/2023. Bonus credit is in addition to any trade-in credit. Max 1 Bonus credit amount per service. Your device must be listed here: tradein.vodafone.com.au, be one that Qualifies for the Program, and has a Trade-In Credit Estimate of at least AUD$1. If you are upgrading, trade-in credit and Bonus credit will be added in full to offset termination costs from your existing Mobile Payment Plan (‘MPP’); or if you sign up and stay connected to a new Eligible Plan over your chosen MPP period, trade-in credit and Bonus credit will be spread in equal monthly instalments over the term of your chosen MPP period and applied to your next available bill(s). Trade-In maximum 2 Eligible Devices in any 12-month period. Bonus credit is not refundable or transferable, and is forfeited if you cancel. Trade-in powered by Asurion. This offer can be used in conjunction with other offers. Total minimum cost includes cost of device plus 1 month of plan fees minus 1 month of minimum Eligible Device trade-in credit. Available while stocks last. Capitalised terms used in these Offer Terms and Conditions have the meaning given to them in the Customer Terms and Conditions for Participation in the Trade-In Program unless otherwise specified.
Device Discount is a discount off the device RRP and is only available to eligible new and upgrading customers who purchase a device with a device repayment period of 12, 24 or 36 months, and sign up or upgrade, and stay connected to an eligible Consumer Postpaid Mobile Plan (‘Eligible Plan’). Device Discounts vary depending on the device (as advertised), and some Device Discounts may only be available when you stay connected to an Eligible Plan over 24 or 36 months (ie. some Device Discounts may not be available for a repayment period of 12 months). Not applicable for customers purchasing a device outright. The Device Discount will apply for the length of your chosen device repayment period (12/24/36 months). If you cancel your plan or your device repayment, your Device Discount will be forfeited, and you must pay out your device on your next bill at the undiscounted rate (i.e. 100% of remaining device repayments at full RRP x months remaining). Device Discount will not be forfeited if you rate plan change but will be forfeited if you change to an ineligible plan, such as a SIM Only plan. Your monthly device repayments may vary depending on your chosen repayment period (12/24/36 months) and are applied as a monthly recurring credit against the device repayment. Device Discount is subject to change and not a permanent offer. You can only have one Device Discount per service at any one time. After your device repayment period has ended, your Device Discount will also end but your monthly plan costs will remain. Offer available in conjunction with other offers. Not for commercial or resale purposes. Not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
Network Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re a new customer and you’ve signed up to any new postpaid mobile, mobile broadband or 4G Home Internet plan and you don't love our network within the first 30 days of sign-up, or in the case of a Vodafone nbn® plan within the first 30 days of service activation, you’re welcome to cancel by calling 1300 551 198 (excludes upgrades and rate plan changes). You will only have to pay for those services you’ve used or for charges incurred, that are not included in your plan, up until your number or nbn® service is fully transferred and device or modem and equipment in original packaging with proof of purchase returned to a Vodafone (not dealer) store within 10 days of your claim. Where you have an individual plan, you can make one claim per year per person. Where you have multiple shared plans on your account, you can make one claim in relation to each plan, for up to 10 claims per account, per year per person. Accessories not refunded. This guarantee does not affect any other rights or remedies you may have under consumer law. Full terms and conditions on our network page.
Countries subject to change, see current list and full details. Available to eligible customers, see terms for details specific to your plan. $5 Daily Charge is in addition to minimum monthly spend and allows you to use your plan’s inclusions in Eligible Countries for $5 per day. For all plans with an included data allowance, only included data allowance can be accessed while $5 Roaming. Data capped at speeds up to 1.5, 2, 10 or 25Mbps is not accessible while $5 Roaming. Once your included data is exhausted, additional data will be automatically added at a charge of $5/GB ($0.005/MB) (“Additional Roaming Data”). Additional Roaming Data expires at the end of your next billing period, is shareable (excludes plans with unlimited data which do not share data) and can only be used while in $5 Roaming countries. Max 90 days of use in any calendar year. Opt-out at any time, visit My Vodafone or call 1555. All roaming services subject to network availability.
You can use Vodafone 4G in our 4G areas. 4G in selected areas in Australia. You get broadband speeds in our 3G areas. Check your device is compatible to the coverage areas you will use. Actual speeds vary due to things like device capability, location & network congestion. See our coverage checker.
Vodafone’s 5G Network is progressively being rolled out to selected parts of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth. 5G approved device required, with an eligible Vodafone plan, in a Vodafone 5G Coverage area to access the 5G Network. In non-5G coverage areas, you’ll automatically switch to our 4G networks. Actual speeds vary due to location & network congestion. Check coverage and for updates when 5G is coming to your area on our 5G network support page.
Norton Security Products
Available to approved customers on an eligible Vodafone postpaid voice or mobile broadband plan. Purchase Norton™ Mobile Security, Norton™ 360 for Mobile, Norton™ 360 5 Devices, Norton™ 360 10 Devices (“Norton™ Product”) as a monthly subscription add-on using Pay With Vodafone. By purchasing this product or subscription you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will be billed for your Norton subscription via Pay With Vodafone.
- As a default, Pay With Vodafone billing service (otherwise known as Direct Carrier Billing) is enabled on your postpaid account. When you purchase content or a service from a third party content provider (Content Provider) such as a Norton™ Product, this charge will appear on your Vodafone bill under the heading ‘Content’ as:
- a subscription service billed each month until you cancel your subscription, cancel your Vodafone plan, your terms and conditions with Norton™ are terminated, or Vodafone’s agreement with Norton™ is terminated.
- You will not be asked to verify your identity when making individual purchases or signing up to a subscription based service, so be mindful of others, such as children, using your device. If you wish to opt-out of paying via Pay With Vodafone or if you have any questions regarding Pay With Vodafone please call us on 1555 from your Vodafone mobile.
- If you wish to cancel your content subscription service you should do so in accordance with the Norton™ cancellation policy. You can cancel your subscription via the Pay With Vodafone portal or by calling Vodafone on 1555.
- If you cancel your plan, transfer your number to another provider or switch to prepaid, your Norton™ Product subscription will automatically end.
- If the purchase of this content results in a combined total monthly content spend in excess of $100 you will not be allowed to be complete the purchase via Pay With Vodafone.
- Please contact Vodafone on 1555 for all billing complaints or enquiries.
- Your use of the content is subject to the terms and conditions of your agreement with Norton™. Please contact Norton™ if you experience any problems or an issue arises with your use of the content.
- Purchases or subscriptions using Pay With Vodafone is permitted by the account holder only.
- You will be charged from the date of purchase on Pay With Vodafone, rather than activation. Therefore, you should activate your Norton™ Product straight after purchase.
- Norton™ Product purchases, activation and use over the mobile network will consume data from your plan’s allowance.
- You agree to only use the Norton™ Product for legitimate and lawful purposes.
- You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay With Vodafone for the subscription, if for example, our agreement with Norton™ comes to an end. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. You may be able to pay for your subscription using other payment methods.
- Vodafone is not responsible for and accepts no liability in connection with the provision of, accuracy, suitability or quality of any subscription.
- Not for commercial or resale purposes, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Copyright © 2021 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries
First 3 Months Free – Norton™ 360 Suite
First 3 Months Free Subscription to Norton™ 360 for Mobile, Norton™ 360 5 Devices,
- Available for approved customers with an eligible postpaid voice or mobile broadband plan. Norton™ 360 for Mobile, Norton™ 360 5 Devices, Norton™ 360 10 Devices (“Norton™ Product”) subscription fee is waived for the first 3 months ('Discount'), after which the standard monthly subscription charge of $6.99, $12.99 or $19.99 respectively applies ('Fee'). Discount applied as waiver for first 3 months only. Limit 1 Discount per user per Norton™ Product. Minimum 1-month contract. Discount forfeited if cancelled. Data charges apply and will be deducted from your plan's allowance. Not for commercial or resale purposes, transferable or redeemable for cash. Subject to change. If account combined total monthly spend on Pay With Vodafone exceeds $100, you can't purchase more via Pay With Vodafone until combined total monthly spend is $100 or less. https://www.vodafone.com.au/norton for full pricing.
First Month Free – Norton™ Mobile Security
First Month Free Subscription to Norton™ Mobile Security:
- Available for approved customers with an eligible postpaid voice or mobile broadband plan. Norton™ Mobile Security (“Norton™ Product”) subscription fee is waived for the first month (‘Discount’), after which the standard monthly subscription charge of $2.99 applies (‘Fee’). Discount applied as waiver for first 3 months only. Limit 1 Discount per user per Norton™ Product. Minimum 1-month contract. Discount forfeited if cancelled. Data charges apply and will be deducted from your plans allowance. Not for commercial or resale purposes, transferable or redeemable for cash. Subject to change. If account combined total monthly spend on Pay With Vodafone exceeds $100, you can’t purchase more via Pay With Vodafone until combined total monthly spend is $100 or less. See https://www.vodafone.com.au/norton for full pricing.
Accessories Payment Plan
To apply for an Accessories Payment Plan you’ll need to be on a phone or Mobile Broadband plan and must agree to a credit check. Accessories Payment Plan (APP) enables eligible Vodafone postpaid customers to buy accessories and pay for them in instalments over 12, 24 or 36 months (Period). Your accessory price is spread in equal instalments over the Period (APP Instalments). Your APP Instalments will appear on your monthly bill. Under the APP, you own the accessories; you must pay your APP Instalments at the same time and in the same way as you pay for your Vodafone service even if your APP accessories are lost, damaged or stolen. Your APP spend can range from $30 up to your credit approval limit. If during your APP commitment Period you cancel your APP or postpaid plan, the balance of your APP Instalments is payable. You can pay the remainder of your APP and terminate your APP at any time by contacting us. We will notify you of the amount you need to pay to satisfy the remainder of your APP total amount and will be displayed on you next bill. Once we receive your payment for this amount in cleared funds, your APP will be terminated and you will not be required to pay any further APP Instalments. You can have a max of 5 APP per postpaid plan. Each APP can have up to 10 accessories. Not available online.
Vodafone Infinite Plans
Vodafone Infinite Plans are only available if you simultaneously purchase a phone from Vodafone under a Mobile Payment Plan (‘MPP’) of 12, 24 or 36 months duration (“Commitment Period”). For personal use by approved customers only. Inclusions expire after 1 month unless otherwise stated. Plan excludes Premium Services, 1223, & 1225 directory services, 123 Ask-Us-Anything, International Roaming, content purchases, call screen and charges for additional data and additional standard international calls.
Minimum monthly spend is $45, $55 or $65 respectively. Must connect for minimum one month. Total minimum cost is one month of your plan fees plus 100% of the MPP instalments of your chosen device. If you choose to cancel your Vodafone Infinite Month to Month Plan, your MPP will auto cancel and 100% of the remaining handset instalments will be applied to your next bill. Recurring monthly plan fee charged until the end of the month in which you cancel.