Need help with your bill? You’ve come to the right place.
Need help with your bill? You’ve come to the right place.
Amazon Prime and your Vodafone bill.
You can sign up to Amazon Prime with Vodafone. This lets you pay for your Amazon Prime subscription on your Vodafone bill each month.
How to add an Amazon Prime subscription to your bill.
You can add an Amazon Prime subscription to your bill
If you add Amazon Prime to your bill, you will be charged monthly until you cancel the subscription.
Why should you get Amazon Prime through Vodafone?
By subscribing to Amazon Prime through us, you’ll be adding your Amazon Prime subscription cost to your Vodafone bill. This makes it quick and easy to view or make your monthly payments without having to manage separate bills.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a membership. Members receive benefits which include free, fast shipping for eligible purchases, streaming of movies, tv shows, ad-free music, access to exclusive shopping deals, free games, unlimited reading and more.
How much does Amazon Prime cost?
It depends on your plan. If you are on a Vodafone Infinite Plan and a new Amazon Prime member, you get 3 months of Amazon Prime on us. Thereafter it is $6.99/month.
If you are on a different plan, you get a 30 day free trial. Thereafter, Amazon Prime is $6.99/month.
How do I cancel my Amazon Prime membership?
To cancel your Amazon Prime membership with Vodafone, you can:
1. Text ‘Stop Prime’ to 126600 on your Vodafone phone.
If I cancel my plan, what happens to my Amazon Prime membership?
If you cancel your plan, transfer your number to another provider or switch to prepaid, your Amazon Prime subscription will automatically end.
Is there a purchase limit for Pay with Vodafone?
Yes, your monthly Pay with Vodafone purchase limit is $100. This includes all content purchased by Pay with Vodafone, for example $15.99 with Netflix and $84.01 with Google Play™ in the same month.
If you reach this $100 monthly limit and wish to continue making purchases on Netflix you must select another payment method.
Who do I contact if I have a question about my Amazon Prime service?
For billing enquiries, give us a call on
1555 on any Vodafone phone.
For questions specific to your Amazon Prime membership, you’ll need to contact Amazon directly or head to Amazon Prime Help.
Terms & Conditions
When you subscribe to Amazon Prime (“Service”) via Pay with Vodafone, you agree to the following terms: 1. We may offer Eligible Customers the ability to pay for their Amazon Prime membership of $6.99 per month (“Membership”) on their Vodafone postpaid bill as a monthly charge via Pay with Vodafone. ONCE PAY WITH VODAFONE IS SELECTED THIS WILL BECOME YOUR DEFAULT PAYMENT METHOD FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP UNLESS YOU ELECT ANOTHER PAYMENT METHOD.
2. You must be an approved customer with a new or existing eligible Postpaid mobile plan (“Eligible Plan”) (collectively “Eligible Customer”) in order to charge your Membership via Pay with Vodafone. For personal use only. If you or Vodafone cancels your Eligible Plan, your Subscription will also cancel.
Registering for Pay with Vodafone and Spend Limits
3. As a default, Pay with Vodafone is enabled on your postpaid account. If you wish to opt-out of Pay with Vodafone please call us on 1555. You will not be asked to verify your identity when making a purchase via Pay with Vodafone, so be mindful of others, such as children, using your device.
5. If you are already an Amazon Prime member, you will need to cancel your Membership directly with Amazon, in order to charge your Membership via Pay with Vodafone.
6. You must create an Amazon account with Amazon.
7. You must review and choose to accept the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions
8. You must be the account-holder for your Eligible Plan in order to purchase the Membership via
Pay with Vodafone, and each monthly charge will appear on your bill under ‘Content’.
9. You will be charged the Membership fee of $6.99 per month (“Membership Fee”) via Pay with Vodafone until you cancel. Vodafone is not responsible for setting the price of the Membership Fee, and this may be subject to change upon notice from Amazon.
10. The default calendar monthly spend limit for Pay with Vodafone is set at $100. This limit includes all items purchased using Pay with Vodafone, whether the purchase is your Amazon membership fee or another content or service provider. Once you have reached your $100 spend limit, you will be unable to make subsequent purchases in that month via Pay with Vodafone, and you should choose an additional payment method. The $100 spend limit will renew in the following month.
Data and Amazon Content through Amazon Prime
11. Downloading, uploading, streaming or viewing (“Use”) of content or using services through Amazon Prime (Amazon Content), including when you register or buy your Membership, will consume data from your Eligible Plan allowance. You will be charged for this data usage at the rate set out in your Eligible Plan details. You are responsible for all data costs including overage and any international roaming charges that may apply, please see your Eligible Plan details for more information. You can reduce mobile data usage by using a Wi-Fi connection and syncing content to your device for use offline.
12. Your choice of Amazon Content through Amazon Prime is your responsibility. Any Amazon Content you purchase or Use through Amazon Prime is not in Vodafone’s control and Vodafone is not responsible for setting the price of Amazon Content. Vodafone is not responsible for, and to the extent permitted by law, accepts no liability in connection with the accuracy, suitability or quality of the Service or any Amazon Content through Amazon Prime. If you do not agree to this term please do not use the Service via Pay with Vodafone. Amazon Content purchased will not be charged by Pay with Vodafone, and you must use a separate payment method.
13. Your purchase and use of any Amazon Content through Amazon Prime is covered by the applicable terms and conditions communicated to you by Amazon or the merchant of record for that Content.
Complaints and to Opt-Out of Amazon Prime via Pay with Vodafone
14. For all billing enquiries or complaints or to apply for a refund for your Membership, please call Vodafone on
15. To opt-out or cancel Amazon Prime via Pay with Vodafone, please call Vodafone on
1555 or SMS “STOP AMAZON” to 126600.
16. Your use of Amazon Prime and Amazon Content is subject to the terms and conditions applying to the Amazon Content with Amazon. If you have any enquiries or complaints about Amazon Prime or Amazon Content not related to billing, you should contact Amazon
17. You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay with Vodafone for the Membership if for example our agreements with Amazon Commercial Services Pty Limited or Amazon Australia Services Inc. come to an end. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. You may be able to pay for your Membership using other payment methods.
Pay with Vodafone Terms
By purchasing this product, content, service or subscription you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Pay with Vodafone allows eligible Vodafone customers to pay for content or services (Content) from a third party content provider (Content Provider) on their Vodafone bill.
2. Pay with Vodafone is only available to new or existing eligible Postpaid mobile plan customers (Eligible Customer).
3. If you are an Eligible Customer, when you purchase Content from a Content Provider, the charge will appear on your Vodafone bill under the heading ‘Content’ as either:
a. a once-off payment; or
b. if you are purchasing a subscription service, the charge will continue to be added until the end of the billing month in which you cancel your subscription service or cancel your Vodafone plan.
4. You will not be asked to verify your identity when making an individual purchase or signing up to a subscription based service, so be mindful of others, such as children, using your device.
5. As a default,
Pay with Vodafone is enabled on your postpaid account. If you wish to opt-out of Pay with Vodafone, to cancel your Content subscription, or if you have any questions regarding Pay with Vodafone please call us on
6. The default calendar monthly spend limit for Pay with Vodafone is $100 per month. If your purchase of Content results in a combined total monthly spend in excess of $100 you will not be able to be complete the purchase via Pay with Vodafone, and you should choose an additional payment method. The $100 spend limit will renew in the following month.
7. Please contact Vodafone on 1555 for all billing complaints or enquiries.
8. Your use of the Content is subject to the terms and conditions of your agreement with the Content Provider. Please contact the Content Provider if you experience any problems or issues with your Content.
9. Purchases or subscriptions using Pay with Vodafone is permitted by the account holder only.
10. You acknowledge that at any point Vodafone may no longer provide you with access to Pay with Vodafone if, for example, our agreement with the Content Provider comes to an end. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide any prior notice of the cessation of such services. You may be able to pay for the Content using other payment methods.
11. Listening to music, reading or watching video Content over the mobile network will consumer data from your plan’s allowance. You are responsible for all data costs including overage. You can reduce mobile data by listening to music or viewing Content on any Wi-Fi connection and syncing Content to your device for offline use.
12. These terms are subject to change.